Photo: Niclas Vestefjell
Extended Opening Hours in Åre
Night Skiing is a great treat. And with the floodlights on you will have a magical experience in the dark. During the 2020/2021 season the ski system operator SkiStar offer extended opening hours both in the morning and in the evening.
- The VM8:an lift opens every day at 8.00 CET, get up early and do your first turns before breakfast. The same lift is also open for night skiing on freshly prepared slopes from 18.00 to 20.00 CET every day of the week except for Wednesdays (closed on Christmas and New Year’s Eve).
- Bräckeliften will be open for night skiing from 18.00 to 20.00 some days of the week. Find out when in the link below.
- Linbanan in Duved opens early, at 08.00 CET every day of the week and is also open for night skiing some days of the week.
- Hamreliften is also open for night skiing on selected evenings. Find out on which days this applies in the link below.
- Vargliften, Björnenliften and Nalleliften in the Björnen ski area opens early, at 08.00 CET, except for on December 31 when they open at 9.30.
- Björnen- and Vargenliften are open for night skiing from 18.00 to 20.00 CET except for on Christmas- and New Year’s Eve.
- On Wednesdays, Långsvängen and Gästrappet are open for Ski Touring, with a valid ski pass.
Find out more about opening hours and the current weather situation on SkiStars website >>.
TIPS: Download the SkiStar app to receive notifications on changes and updates, weather forecast and more.
Subject to changes and errors.